Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg I have never ever heard of this happening! Learn something new everyday here! :blink: glad he's okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KishiD

Feb 8, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Lol! Just woke up and read this thread. Highly amusing! Although probably not funny at the time! Well done for dealing with it so well... Not sure I'm ready for any of that with Rocky... Surely he's too young (3 months) ??? :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Lord… here we go again!!! LMAO

I can't believe that [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] hasn't touched this one either, this one has Ms. Buttersworth written all over it!!! :laugh:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Hmm..where to start? Well since casper won't touch this with a ten foot pole I will have to play the role of Dave.
We are all familiar with canines getting stuck together during intercourse. This is due to Bulbus Glandis. This swelling of the penis is located toward the rear end of the penis head. As soon as the male dog inserts his penis into the female and begins to thrust, the bulbus glandis enlarges to a firm spherical shape, resulting in the so-called "coital tie." This tie prevents the dogs from separating immediately after ejaculation and may last from 5 to 60 minutes.
Therefore , this morning..I assume poor Hulk wasn't sufficiently calmed down enough for his head to return back up into his body...
picture stepping into your house on a rainy day, turning around, then trying to get your umbrella in without closing it first...impossible!
did I do good [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION]? [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION]?

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hmm..where to start? Well since casper won't touch this with a ten foot pole I will have to play the role of Dave.
We are all familiar with canines getting stuck together during intercourse. This is due to Bulbus Glandis. This swelling of the penis is located toward the rear end of the penis head. As soon as the male dog inserts his penis into the female and begins to thrust, the bulbus glandis enlarges to a firm spherical shape, resulting in the so-called "coital tie." This tie prevents the dogs from separating immediately after ejaculation and may last from 5 to 60 minutes.
Therefore , this morning..I assume poor Hulk wasn't sufficiently calmed down enough for his head to return back up into his body...
picture stepping into your house on a rainy day, turning around, then trying to get your umbrella in without closing it first...impossible!
did I do good @Casper? @ddnene?

:rofl: Yes Jim you did a GREAT job… now do we have to moderate the mod?!! :whut?:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I must add, that in my post-forgot to mention that this happened to a neutered male poodle. So, be aware-it can happen to neutered males also-not just full males.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
UGh! [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] Keep your umbrella in the umbrella stand.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ha! Don't have an umbrella stand! My umbrella retracts and I just put it in my coat pocket!

Oh you just didn't… LMAO!!! TMI :jawdrop:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.