Interesting morning!!

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
So Hulk and I have had an interesting morning. We woke up like normal and I took him immediately outside as usual.....but.....I noticed while he was peeing that his red rocket was out!!! I thought it was odd that it was out while he peed but just figured he thought it felt good haha. So anyway we go back inside and it continued to be out. After a hour I decided to get online because I was fairly certain it was stuck. The only part out was the tip. So after reading online I took him into the bathroom and applied warm compresses, Vaseline and a mixture of sugar and water. I even had to take towels (because I didn't have gloves) to help manipulate it back in :w00t:. So after about a 1/2 hour of trying, it's back in....and I hope it stays there!!!! So that's been my morning haha good thing I'm a nurse and am not afraid to deal with that stuff haha just never thought I'd have to!!! Just had to share this with everyone. Has this happened to anyone else?

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I just don't know how they walk around with those things.

OP
Sarah Elizabeth

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
Lol I know!! I forgot to mention I was woken up this morning to him making disturbing noises (think he was getting it on with his bear) at about 5am. I tapped on his cage to get him to stop and didn't hear anything after that (aside from his snores). My boyfriend didn't hear anything...lucky!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I had a tiny male toy poodle( 4 lbs.),whom I originally got as I had two females, and was going to breed. Well, he had one retained testicle-so that was the end of that idea! For awhile, every time I had the money to get the two females spayed-something would happen to take the $. Then they came in heat. Well, when it would have been the right time for breeding-they would NOT leave that poor guy alone. They just bugged him and backed up to him. All of a sudden one day, I looked at him-and "OH MY GOD" I didn't know what happened! He had what I called a "blowout!" His , as you say "rocket" was out the whole length, including two balls with it, and I had never seen that before! I had to put ice packs on it, to get the swelling down, to get it back in. So if it ever happens-get the ice packs!! It is a scary sight!! Rockets red glare, alright!!
This program may not be suitable for children.....................:evil:

OP
Sarah Elizabeth

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
Omg lol that's worse than my situation!! I'm just glad it went back in. I keep looking to make sure it's still in haha

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I'm not quite sure why your worried that it is out, it's not un-normal?

OP
Sarah Elizabeth

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
I'm not quite sure why your worried that it is out, it's not un-normal?

I wasn't worried about it being out but it was stuck and would not retract back in which can be a medical emergency requiring surgery. The head of his penis was too swollen to get back into his shaft.

OP
Sarah Elizabeth

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
Sounds like ole' Hulk was having a good night, then was disturbed and found himself not exactly fully satisifed in the am haha...Poor guy. Women never understand.
Hahaha yea I think I interrupted him by tapping on his crate at 5am....oops!!! Next time I'll have to let him finish I I don't have to go through that again lol

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I wasn't worried about it being out but it was stuck and would not retract back in which can be a medical emergency requiring surgery. The head of his penis was too swollen to get back into his shaft.

OIC, LOL - I misunderstood

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.