Loose/yellow mucus poo

TacorisBulldogs

Feb 11, 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tacori
This morning Tacori had a loose bowel movement and it had some yellow mucus in it. Her movements are usually dark and firm. She eats raw and has been on this weeks meal since Monday, today is Friday. She has no other symptoms that are alarming...she has high energy, etc.

The only difference in her diet yesterday was that she had a dog treat, which she prety much swallowed without chewing and she had her first heart worm pill in last nights food. Could that be it?

My plan is to see how she does today and go from there. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I would just watch her today, as it could just be this one time and could have been from something she picked up in the yard, a little stomach bug, the heart worm pill, or the treat. Hopefully she will get back to her normal poops today or tomorrow. What heart worm pill are you giving her?

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
lola had a bit of a yellow mucus thing going on with an impromptu 5am deuce. she eats raw too. she only poops once a day usually so i might have to wait until tomorrow to check for more. yum.

OP
TacorisBulldogs

TacorisBulldogs

Feb 11, 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tacori
Thank you for the replies! Yeah, we are hoping it is just the heart worm. It was her first, she just turned 11 weeks. She doesnt go out in the yard yet, her 12 week shots arent until next week. So it shouldnt be a bug or anything...She will go again tonight, hopefully she gets back to normal. Heart Guard is the brand. Everything has been perfect so far.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online