Girls easier to potty train than boys?

MackFamily

Feb 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Woadey
Hi all! We are enjoying our sweet little girl that came home 2 nights ago. I may jinx myself by saying this but she has not had ANY accidents in her crate at night! And she whines when she is ready to go out. We stay really on top of our pups and take them potty immediatley after eating and once or twice every hour but with our boy EB he just peed all over his bed inside his crate and would poop in there too.
This girl is so sweet and no accidents so far. I love that she actually tells us when she has to go! Anyone noticed if girls are easier to train than boys? Or just cleaner in general? lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well Vegas is a boy and he was pretty easy, I don't know if girls are easier or cleaner.......you might want to ask [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION].........I don't think her Emma was just cleaner...,,:ROFL2: (poor Jack!)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Well considering girls are just smarter than boys, it would make sense :p (yea, i said it!!)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea was probably the easiest pup we have ever potty trained. Sure she had a few accidents but that is to be expected. She only had 1 accident in her crate and that was a few days after we brought her home and were gone a bit too long.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson was so much easier than Emma. I'm sure it just depends on the bully itself. Emma, well she was almost a full 6-7 months before she could hold it all day. She learned the going outside by 6 months but still had an occasional accident. We have a doggie door so that made it much easier. Wilson, he was good to go by 4 months.

Welcome to EBN too. :up:

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June was surprisingly easy to potty train. She's our first dog so we expected the process to take a lot longer but she rarely had accidents in the house, and when she did it was usually our fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well Vegas is a boy and he was pretty easy, I don't know if girls are easier or cleaner.......you might want to ask [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION].........I don't think her Emma was just cleaner...,,:ROFL2: (poor Jack!)

:tapfoot:Lets just say, Emma had a few 'explosive' moments! Yes that's it! :biglaugh::ROFL::biglaugh::ROFL::biglaugh::ROFL: :whew:

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
My boy was 90% potty trained when we got him at 8 weeks old. The very few accidents that he did have at home was our fault :) lazy parents that we are lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online