The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I have been accused of paying more attention and spoiling Harlea on more than one occasion. However.... My wife is just as guilty as me about planning our outings around Harlea's schedule.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
re2u4a5e.jpg

Chubby has taken over...but in a good way♡

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Yeah I am being accused of caring more about my fur baby than my grand babies ... Lmbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
No one here can find any fault at all...... I spend more on Bocephus groceries/toys/food than I do on myself most months - ok, AFTER you deduct my shoe addiction. Still, with those lovable faces, how can we all not be totally bully obsessed!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great thread!!! I've been :giggle: since the very first post!!!

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
We love our dogs. My heart is breaking with 2 weeks of training with my Porkie. I had her 2 months and got her sleeping w me. Now, with the re-training , I need to demote her alpha and put me back in alpha position. Tonight , she wanted my bed and as heart breaking as it was to put her in her bed next to me. Tough love we are on day 2 .

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
the only 'problem' I see...is the fact that you THINK you have a 'problem' personally? I dont... *hold on... Gizmo wants up on my lap* as I was saying, I dont see...*hold on, Hershey wants a treat* anyways.. where was I ? I think I was saying that.. *Hold on, Gizmo now wants the toy that Hershey has, and now Hershey wants up on my lap* like I was saying... what was I saying?

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
sounds like the perfect home life to me!

Camila bubba

Feb 25, 2014
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubba
U r hilarious! I soo want to get bubba a girlfriend (another bully of course) but im affraid that if i do i wont be able to send my own kids to college! Hahahhaha!

Most Reactions