MY EB story - Me and JOE

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
Great story and an adorabull little Joe. If you're an obsessed with taking pics & videos of Joe you should get him his own Instagram page. You'll find out you're not the only one obsessed. My dog's instagram is [MENTION=5711]Daisy[/MENTION]MaeHambone.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Joe is adorable!!!! No one can resist a bulldog

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Awwwww I love joe!!! I'd give that belly raspberries if I could! :D

You sound a lot like my husband... three bikes, a slew of classic cars.. it takes about a day between the time his mind is made up and the new Thing pulls up. :rofl:

OP
SirJoseph

SirJoseph

Feb 16, 2014
Northern Nevada
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Joseph AKA JOE
Ha!ha! Sounds like YOU are the male version of me! That's the kind of "stuff" I did to my husband !!! He always got over it!!! :yes:

Her too - Only her getting over it usually means she buys something. When I got my dirt bike (dual sport) a Harley Davidson showed up a couple of weeks later - She bought it at a charity auction and didn't even have an MC license to ride it. So I ride it. Sweet.

Great Story and ever better you have a great bully!!! Joe is adorable! I do the same stuff to my husband. My theory is "what's the worst that can happen, he can't live without me right?"

Exactly!

Awwwww I love joe!!! I'd give that belly raspberries if I could! :D

You sound a lot like my husband... three bikes, a slew of classic cars.. it takes about a day between the time his mind is made up and the new Thing pulls up. :rofl:

Yeah - Me too. Sometimes it's easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission, especially if you know you're going move forward anyway. I don't do it all the time, just when I really really want something cuz then it's OK right? haha

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
aw this is SORT OF something like i did with my boyfriend! hahaha. I had a bull back in 09 for a few months, we rescued him at an old age and he passed with me, but he was happy. Anyways I had met my boyfriend and when I met him all i talked about was one day I will get a EB puppy. He always just laughed and said okay. and then I told him, if I move in im getting an EB puppy. If thats not okay then I will get my own place and still get one. He agreed to it. So I wasnt even moved in yet and LOOKING like CRAZY for one. I was just trrying to find a good breeder in the area price worthy. Then in january one pops up on some site that nobody would ever go to. Called hoobly. And there she was standing in a picture next to one of her sisters. They were the last 2 of the 12! I said to Gary, "I want her" while he was at work. We are in syracuse NY and she was in philly. So a 5 hour distance one way and I said, I have the money lets go thursday. And sure enough I went to pick her up and I would never wish for another pup because she is everything I was looking for. It was a true match in heaven! :drawheart::loveeyes:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Love your story cause it is so similar to my own - the part of wanting and planning to have a bully for so long that I had the name set even before I got him. Welcome to club and the joy of being a bully parent! It's the best and omg I laughed so hard at Joe chasing his tail. Great videos! Keep them coming!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love the pictures, story and the tail chasing video,,,,, :laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online