My dog is so scared of a lot of things.

billneed

Jan 26, 2014
My dog is scared of things like loud noises or even a broom... If you start walking out with a broom he will put his tail between his legs and run or if a loud noise same thing?!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Very common with a lot of bullies. Harpea will bark and bark at the broom but bring out the vacuum and she is in love with it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep.... Part of the Bulldog make up! Banks is terrified of an empty bag

JillyTheBullyLuva

Feb 20, 2014
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
hahahaha this is one of my favorite quirks about my bulldog Buster. He is spooked by the silliest random inanimate objects. Lamps, Humidifier, stuffed snowmen, ect. He doesn't shy away from these things but rather barks and tries to entice the items to fight back. it's aborable but noisy. Love it.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola is scared of many things, and it can become kind of a hinderance when having company over, or trying to take a walk in a city. I would, if your dog is still a puppy, get him as exposed to new things as much as possible. We couldn't do much when Lola got her last set of shots at 3 months because it was august in toronto, hella hot. but i really wish i would have. She is much better at almost 3 years old. After many road trips home to PA, having friends over twice a week over the winters, and puppy classes.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.