STRESSED

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
Rebel has an appointment on Friday to get fixed and I just found out they will be keeping him over night, I know I sound like a total baby but I'm completely worried and stressed over it, what if something happens and I'm not there Ugg!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
You are just a concerned parent. I worried and didn't sleep the night they had Harlea after her spay. Totally normal.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I would be worried to death too! When I adopted Vegas he was almost 5 months old and he was already fixed. He has had no surgeries since, thank god!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hug: Always so hard to go through this, it is always worse for us than them!

positive thoughts and prayers to you both

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sending prayers to you & Rebel… keep us posted!!! :hug2:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
We'll be right here going crazy with you! Praying that all goes well. :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:hug2:Hi, it's totally normal to feel anxious or stressed when our babies have to have surgery, or be away from us. They are our babies, and are part of our family and our hearts. We all understand what you are feeling, and we are here for you, if you need to vent while he's in surgery, to listen to your concerns, and we are all thinking of your baby right there with you. Sending you and Rebel love, hugs and prayers that his surgery goes well and he comes home soon. Hoping his recovery is quick and he's back to himself ASAP. They do recover quite quickly after neuter surgery, the hardest part is keeping them quiet, and notblettingbthem jump. Dozer was himself the next day, and he was totally healed in about a week. You never would have known he had surgery.

Members online

No members online now.