Thread: Good quality snuggle bed

Doggie Boutique Owner MissWaddles13's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pork Chop
    Likes (Received)

Default Good quality snuggle bed

I recently, bought this for Pork Chop, she's 4 1/2 right now. She loves it! Bought it to break her from sleeping with me. The bed is next to mine , very soft. I bought it at Petsmart for $50 + tax= $54 something . Not sure about how to wash it . It still new right now got to figure it out.
    Orthopedic bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tallulah
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Good quality snuggle bed

I bought Tallulah a bed from Waggo. It wasn't cheap, but it is on sale right now. I think maybe they were really expensive to begin with, so they didn't sell, but it is a really nice bed. It's the square "Engineer Stripe" bed in medium with the red stripe cover. Its about 30 inches square (maybe more!) and the cover is really densely woven 100% cotton. She peed on it a few times and the cover is so densely woven that while it got wet, most of the pee just ran off on to the floor, so the bed wasn't soaked.

The bed itself is at least 8 inches thick. It's very soft and comfortable and she sleeps really well on it. When she peed on the bed a few times, I took it away from her for a few days and let her sleep on the pad from her crate. She would wake up in the middle of the night, pace around, get up early when all she had was the crate pad (about 2 inch thick eggshell foam). On this bed she is sacked out even after my alarm goes off sometimes and I have to get her up if we need to be getting on with our morning.

Since she got the bed back after it was in "time-out" she hasn't peed on it once. She loves it and I'd say it was worth every penny of the $80 I paid. The cover came in separate packaging from the bed, so I think the main variation in the Waggo beds is the covers. You could be confident in choosing a different style cover and get the same comfort. (They have a "pillow bed", too, that looks much thinner.)

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cue
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MissWaddles13 View Post

I recently, bought this for Pork Chop, she's 4 1/2 right now. She loves it! Bought it to break her from sleeping with me. The bed is next to mine , very soft. I bought it at Petsmart for $50 + tax= $54 something . Not sure about how to wash it . It still new right now got to figure it out.
    Orthopedic bed

This is the same bed we have for Cue. I recently posted a similar topic about pet cots because she had started to destroy this one. Since removing the tag and sewing it back up, she hasn't tried to destroy it once! She loves it and before I sewed it up, it was also really easy to wash. Just unzip the cover and throw it in the washing machine!
    Cue <3

Doggie Boutique Owner MissWaddles13's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pork Chop
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ColeB View Post
    This is the same bed we have for Cue. I recently posted a similar topic about pet cots because she had started to destroy this one. Since removing the tag and sewing it back up, she hasn't tried to destroy it once! She loves it and before I sewed it up, it was also really easy to wash. Just unzip the cover and throw it in the washing machine!
    Thank you , I found the zipper Our babies sleep comfy and warm .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads