RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
If you can't find them at your local Lowes, I'm PRETTY sure you can order them online and have them delivered to your local Lowes. They seem to be a 'new spring item' I'm glad everyone is finding them too :) BTW... Hershey and Gizmo go NUTS over them....in a bad way... They are on the front porch and when we open the door, Hershey is JUMPING up at the storm door to get out to them!.. Silly boy! You know our bullies... HATING anything new !

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
Thanks soooo much for the heads up! I just picked mine up and it's the most gorgeous lookin bully statue I've ever seen ........ and very heavy!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
Our vet has one in his office and all the dogs pee on it haha! I was at Lowe's this weekend, I should've gotten one! Guess i'll have to go back...

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Just had the store hold them for me. Sending the wife back to pick them up later as they are heavy!!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I tried searching on Lowes.com but was unable to find any results. I'm even trying to see if they have some where my folks live that I can have my Dad go pick up until next time I'm in Montana.
Has anyone had any luck ordering online?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online