OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"obsessed" is an accurate word! that's how Finn is too. I was thinking you can check out IKEA…they have some pretty neat looking storage thingies there :)

Thats a great idea! I never even thought of that. This is the football freak right now. Hahaha
20140222_132614-1.jpg20140222_132621-1.jpg20140222_132821.jpg20140222_132821.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
HAHA, Buster is loving his ball, is he?! Did the white strip come off already, Phil? It's a pretty tough football, isn't it?

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHA, Buster is loving his ball, is he?! Did the white strip come off already, Phil? It's a pretty tough football, isn't it?

It did last night, it's made of the same material as the ball, feels weird! LOL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Ha ha I missed this thread the first time around but it looks like Buster is going to town on that football! Love Buster pics!

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Thats a great idea! I never even thought of that. This is the football freak right now. Hahaha
View attachment 66849View attachment 66850View attachment 66851View attachment 66851

Oh my goodness! Buster is a cutie pie :luv:

We have tried several toy boxes. Mayhem doesn't destroy his toys very often, but he loves to mangle the toy boxes. As soon as I pick up all of his toys, he goes a dumps them out and chews on his toy box. Right now we are using a canvas storage box like you would find in the closet organizer area of Lowes and it has lasted the longest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I have a very old mesh basket from Ikea. It's not large enough for all his toys so we rotate them. But it's easy enough for him to take things out, and even put them back in..loL..

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
How do you keep a bullie from chewing these stuffed toys?

Sometimes he chews them to pieces and other times he just mouths them... we keep an eye on him and when we are out for the day we just leave about 5 toys out and the rest get boxed up. I think it depends too what kind of mood he's in. If he really feels like chewing he'll chew his bones.

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
We have one but jake keeps chewing on it so a new one is needed. I can't keep up with all the toys he chews through.

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Interesting Marlene. Our first bullie chewed most of my then young son's stuffed animals. I tried softer toys for Charley, but he destroys them in minutes. My furry kids only seem to be able to have kings, holy rollers and nylabones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online