4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Well technically yes "we" have a box for toys or at least thats what I think. Dooley on the other hand is on a daily mission to remove all toys from said box and place toys throughout the house. So maybe my house is the toy box.

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
I have only had Bella for two months now but the pile of toys is building and in two weeks we will have our second EBD pup Dozer and already have a big bag of toys waiting so yes a toy box is on the list of needed items.

Doug

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
20140218_160856.jpg

This is our toy "box":) I meant to plant flowers in it but as usual somehow it turned into something for the dogs:tongue:

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
We used to have a small plastic box that we bought from the dollar store but Dually chewed it so now we have a large wicker basket. Every now and then he'll try to chew it and we give him the "no no" so he stops mid chew and actually backs off it's quite funny. On any given day this is what our living room looks like, can we say spoiled :ohmy:!!!

View attachment 66480

Holy cow!! haha :w00t: thats alot!!

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Ok, Henry must be seriously neglected! He doesn't have near that much stuff. However, his very protective daddy will only allow certain toys. His loot is growing though. So far he doesn't need a toy box. He chooses to put his things on his beds. He will play with a toy then stash it on one of his sleep beds for later. It's so cute.

Judeanrn

Jan 7, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodacious
We have a toy basket which had Aldo become a chew toy itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
No toy box, but i do place them nicely in the corner when im cleaning! last about 10 min haha she has them every where

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
awwwww...Buster. Ruthie has a toy box made of nylon rope, the toys are overflowing and she's chewed off some of the rope, but it has stood the test of time.

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
We used to have a small plastic box that we bought from the dollar store but Dually chewed it so now we have a large wicker basket. Every now and then he'll try to chew it and we give him the "no no" so he stops mid chew and actually backs off it's quite funny. On any given day this is what our living room looks like, can we say spoiled :ohmy:!!!

View attachment 66480

He definitely competes with my kid's bedrooms! Lol. What a great pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

summer

Jan 14, 2014
We have a plastic toy box which buddy gets in lol he digs al the toys out soon hes gunna be 2 big 2 get in it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I think we're going to try the plastic box and keep an eye on him. He's so incredibly obsessed with this football! :D

"obsessed" is an accurate word! that's how Finn is too. I was thinking you can check out IKEA…they have some pretty neat looking storage thingies there :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.