Who has a toy box??

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We really need to get a toy box because Buster's toys have kind of gotten out of control. Our den looks like a nursery most of the time now. Are there any bullys out there that have a toy box and what kind is it? We've had both wood and plastic in the past but not with Buster and both of them got chewed up on real bad.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I have a plastic one that I keep Jovis toys in. Although it is completely pointless. :tongue: The second I clean up all her toys she dumps it! If I put it away she will always try and get it.... or whine for it. hehe

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Here's a picture that shows the toy box we have. It is just a Walmart plastic storage box. They can pick their toys out easily, they don't chew their toy box(yet) but they only cost a few dollars to replace. They, of course have chewed many of their toys,though! Marthajan2014.JPG

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We have a big canvas bag, that we bought at Homesense, it is Black and white and it has dog bones on it, and says My Stuff.

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
We have a plastic one for all of Dually's toys. However, the toys font stay in it very long!!

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
I have tried several different plastic ones but Sebastian chews them up ignoring his toys .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
[MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] hahaha we have 3 toy boxes and that wasn't enough so he now has a toy closet!!!! he's a very spoild puppy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have three... One on each floor of the house. They are the fabric baskets that are in right now got the at Home Goods for like $15 each

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have a basket that I got at Target, but of course Winston started chewing on it… LOL

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
ruba9e7a.jpg
he used to have that but he destroyed it and then I went to walmart and just bought a cheap hard plastic one and he hasn't touched it just brings his toys out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I have a very large wicker basket as well as a large picnic basket that i use for the toys. And a smaller canvas one in the bedroom. [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION], you hit the nail on the head…a "nursery" is what my house looks like sometimes too!

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
We used to have a small plastic box that we bought from the dollar store but Dually chewed it so now we have a large wicker basket. Every now and then he'll try to chew it and we give him the "no no" so he stops mid chew and actually backs off it's quite funny. On any given day this is what our living room looks like, can we say spoiled :ohmy:!!!

IMG_00000548 (2).jpg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We only have one toy box but you could conside Harlea's play pen as another toy box.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
We have a suitcase as his toy "box" so we can zip it up when we're not home and at night so he knows it's bedtime. He would try to chew the corners but now he knows he's not allowed to do that :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online