What are weird things your bully is scared of?

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Jovi is afraid of BAGS! haha, if you come home with groceries and put them away anytime you touch that bag she crouches down and scurry's away. Oh and dont forget to change the trash! she will whine and run as low to the ground away as she can. And forget opening up trash bags (in the up and down way) she HATES that. It is hilarious! sometime I will have to post a video. :w00t:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Bulldozer is afraid of everything including his own shadow. Lol. He is afraid of the vacuum , loud noises, firecrackers, dishes, and he won't walk beside a road because he's terrified of the traffic. Blossom isn't afraid of to much, but she doesn't like the vacuum cleaner either.

SirJoseph

Feb 16, 2014
Northern Nevada
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Joseph AKA JOE
JOE doesn't like bags either - haha - so we are careful not to 'snap' them open if he is nearby :D He is NOT afraid of the vacuum though, to the point that I have to put him away just so that I can get the chores done. haha!

Have a great day! :D

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Bogey is afraid of aluminum foil( the roll coming out of the pantry will send him cowering to the family room); he WAS afraid of ONE of my kitchen chairs( I have 2-identical of course,-) but he was only afraid of the one near the kitchen door.( go figure). He is afraid of anything that makes rustling noises- like my vertical blinds in the wind, window shades, but is NOT afraid of the vacuum, leaf blower, or a power washer. We also went thru a period when I got a new dishwasher that had a RAISED logo on it- Bogey would not come in the kitchen- he growled, cowered and barked at the "Evil" logo. It wasn't until I refused to move his food dish and he HAD to come in to eat, that he made "peace" with the logo. Bottom line, he is afraid of EVERYTHING when it's new, but he eventually investigates and makes peace. Except for the boogie man at night- he hates our last pee break at night- he is constantly looking over his shoulder for the boogie man! Freaks me out sometimes!! Ya gotta love them!!

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Dually is afraid of everything, especially strangers. Only time he's brave is when Daisy is standing next to him. Otherwise he runs in the other direction!!

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Lol Sebastian is afraid of everything except the vacuum he is just Like @SirJoesph teehee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
Chesty is afraid of the art work my preschool kids make me but he's only afraid of it if i hang it on the refrigorator! He is also afraid of my dream catcher! And people that come to our house for the first time he hides behind me and barks and growls but after they are there for a little while he will love them! oh and the vaccum cleaner!! thats it i think.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201705515098656&l=960922993202758333

&

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202206071892263&l=1660602178761017355

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is afraid of ladder's when Joe brings one out to replace a bulb or clean the ceiling fans he goes insane! Also ANYTHING out of place, he notices and goes OCD on me!! lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Plastic grocery bags in the yard drive mine crazy.

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Change... They don't like when things change.

We moved the furniture around this weekend and both Kevin and Molly haven't stopped freaking out.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So far mine don't seem to be afraid of anything-only my plastic golf club cover!

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
I think a better and easier question to answer would be: what are your bullies not afraid of? That list would be much smaller! Stella is afraid of everything!!!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Gizmo is afraid of ANYTHING Stainless Steel (Except her food bowl) And anything 'New' or 'Out of place'

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.