What are weird things your bully is scared of?

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Joey isn't afraid of anything, she'd take on a plastic bag dragon with vacuum cleaner weapons, no problem, lol. BUT she runs when the Epi-Otic bottle comes out of the closet, she's however not scared of it... when I try to get it in her ears she'll bite the bottle and go crazy:tongue:

Bennie isn't afraid of anything special either... but you can't talk loudly to him, then he gets VERY VERY sad, not scared though... only super depressed. My little boy, he's such a softy<3

Boeboe... she's afraid of EVERYTHING, diesel pickups, cars with trailers, people with umbrellas or if they carry anything else, the Christmas tree, things moving unexpectedly and if I get something new for the home. She spent a day or two hiding behind the coach barking at a wall clock I put up, lol. Luckily she gets over it after a while:)

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Hahaha these are all so hilarious! Well I'm glad to hear mine isn't just crazy

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
The WEIRDEST thing June is afraid of is the windshield wiper knob on my steering wheel!! She rides in the passenger seat with me to the dog park, pet store, etc. and as soon as I get in the car she attacks it! I think she is smart enough now to know usually when she does that, the wipers will come on when I start the car. And she goes crazy for the wipers! Now I have to hold her back, make sure the wipers are turned off and then start the car. After that she's good to go. God forbid if it's raining... I will never be able to take her anywhere!

She's also scared of the trash bags, the flowers I got for Valentine's Day, this 1 foot high Eiffel tower statue I bought for my sister, my bf's golf bag... to name a few haha!

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Id say the vacuum cleaner, trash bags and that's pretty much it hahaha he tries to be fearless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Bogey is afraid of aluminum foil( the roll coming out of the pantry will send him cowering to the family room); he WAS afraid of ONE of my kitchen chairs( I have 2-identical of course,-) but he was only afraid of the one near the kitchen door.( go figure). He is afraid of anything that makes rustling noises- like my vertical blinds in the wind, window shades, but is NOT afraid of the vacuum, leaf blower, or a power washer. We also went thru a period when I got a new dishwasher that had a RAISED logo on it- Bogey would not come in the kitchen- he growled, cowered and barked at the "Evil" logo. It wasn't until I refused to move his food dish and he HAD to come in to eat, that he made "peace" with the logo. Bottom line, he is afraid of EVERYTHING when it's new, but he eventually investigates and makes peace. Except for the boogie man at night- he hates our last pee break at night- he is constantly looking over his shoulder for the boogie man! Freaks me out sometimes!! Ya gotta love them!!

This is priceless!!!! I love it!! not that hes afraid but the identical chair and boogie man had me rolling laughing!!!

TacorisBulldogs

Feb 11, 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tacori
So far Tacori only seems to be "unsure" of the vacuum...When I run it, I find her in the kitchen sitting in the corner just staring at the cabinet...like "If I don't move, it won't see me". haha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What she is not 'afraid' of might be shorter list :D

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Gia is afraid of bags, aluminum foil, really anything that makes noise.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Noise is a big one for Curly, esp. Garbage trucks, tractor trailers and any big loud vehicle. He is afraid of any change too. But by far the weirdest thing is the buzz of an electric toothbrush.

He hasn't been in a thunder storm yet and I'm afraid of his reaction when we finally encounter one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
**NEW ITEM** The two Concrete Bulldog Statues we bought Monday night ! LOL oh boy !

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
I have to take Bella out around 3:30AM and on Thursdays our neighbor sets his garbage can out across the street and when she sees this dark silloute of the can she goes bonkers and high tails it back to the house, shes done!

Doug

MrMrsDevilDoc

Jan 30, 2014
Southern AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ally, Hank, Charlotte
Reading all of these is SO funny! Mine are scared of a lot of the same things listed here.... plastic bags, the vacuum, rain, leaves, large (like Sam's club size) packages of toilet paper/paper towels, the laundry basket....

My sister's bully is afraid of the ceiling fan and it's hilarious to see him look up suddenly to see if it's gonna "get him", he's also scared of a full length mirror at the end of her hallway.... so he won't go down the hall.

I wonder why our sweet bulldogs are so scared of so many things??!?!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.