Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This hoodie is inbetween pinks. Not Super HOT pink, but definitely not pink either. I would say it is closer to hot pink. I first tried the large on Yuna but it was far too big. So we went to Mandy. But I did get this picture of Yuna with the pink blanket in the background.

Lou also may be changing the white underneath to pink as well.

IMG_4351.jpg

IMG_4372.jpg

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
After Lou and I discussed several things regarding the hoodie, the material is nice and soft but thinner and not as robust as the material she used on the previous hoodie. We also are discussing locking zippers and threw the velcro idea in there that was mentioned before. So this pink hoodie is still going to be a work in progress I am afraid. I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I saw a teenage boy come into the pharmacy today wearing a pink beanie. Bright pink beanie. So pink and so bright...I wouln't even wear it. I love the hoodies. Love it. I will definately be in line to buy one for O when the "work in progress" is done. My mom is also waiting to buy one for Mello. Right now, Mello is using Orion's....but at the rate she's growing, I don't think it will fit her much longer.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.