NEW BED

REBELBABY

May 24, 2013
IDAHO
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
REBEL
I got Rebel a new bed but he won't sleep in it, can't figure out what the deal is

dodgetail

Nov 11, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dodge
What kind of bed is it? We recently had problem too with our Dodge getting to his new bed. Bit of the story, Dodge love water, especially the beach but with recent cold weather, he had some irritation on his face and neck wrinkles and he had hard time sleeping comfortably. He had to stay inside for couple of weeks away from harsh wind. The vet recommended this orthopedic bed with memory foam we got on good deal
MemorySleeper_pics.jpg

He ignore it at first few days so we placed it inside his crate along with his toys, we also feed him there for few days and cover the bed with his old blanket. I think he figured out the difference when he slept on it, its really soft and comforting.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Place some of his toys and blankes if he has any on it or rub thing that have his scent on it on the bed. They can tend to be a bit OCD so it may take a bit of time for him to get used to it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Yep I know what your going through. I bought a new bed for Dooley recently and for the first week he would sit by it and look. I started putting his toys on the bed and he eventually got the hint and would lay on the bed for short periods. But when its time to do any serious napping, he sleeps right next to the bed on the floor. I tell ya these bulldogs can be quite quirky.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is the same way.... she LOVES her crate and crate pad, but the bed I bought her years ago, she has never used

Most Reactions