cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Okay, so the Jolly Balls are getting their trial run with the boys right now. Finn is more into balls than Tate is. I mean, he's a little obsessed with balls, so he's really loving his. Anyways, he's starting to chomp down hard on the ball so I'll see how this will last! I will definitely watch them with the rope portion; I've been hearing too many horror stories of bullies eating the rope.

IMG_6310.jpgIMG_6309.jpg

Tate played with his only for a few minutes. I think he much prefers his Kong filled with treats!

IMG_6312.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Finn and Tate are just to adorabull!!! Vegas hates balls, lol. But he loves, loves. loves his Kong filled with treats! I can throw a ball either outside or inside and he just looks at me like Im crazy to think he would go get it. lol

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Chum loves his jolly balls! I buy him one a month...the first day he has one he is obsessed for hours..it's scary his eyes roll back in his head and he zones out...I should probably take them away but they keep him occupied!

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Tate & Finn are so cute! I will have to get Mayhem one of these. He loves balls, but I have only bought him p w of these type Jolly Balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

quja7azy.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Chum loves his jolly balls! I buy him one a month...the first day he has one he is obsessed for hours..it's scary his eyes roll back in his head and he zones out...I should probably take them away but they keep him occupied!

Funny, it sounds like Chumley has alot of his Dad's habits doesn't it? :faint:

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Tate & Finn are so cute! I will have to get Mayhem one of these. He loves balls, but I have only bought him p w of these type Jolly Balls.

quja7azy.jpg
Oh Winslow would pass out with this thing!!

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Oh Winslow would pass out with this thing!!

It was one of the first toys I bought him and he has been playing with it almost daily for about 8-9 months. He loves it! It is very noisy on hard surface floors though :(

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Aren't the loud ones the best ones?
We have hardwood floors here, save an area rug, but it looks like it's worth the noise!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Finn looks like he's having fun!!

Yes, he had lots of fun w/that! He played w/his Varsity ball for about 30 minutes outdoors, then the Jolly arrived and he played w/that indoors. Geez, i sure hope he sleeps well tonight!

@mavsfan4life, that toy looks like a lot of fun! I hadn't seen that model yet.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Yes, he had lots of fun w/that! He played w/his Varsity ball for about 30 minutes outdoors, then the Jolly arrived and he played w/that indoors. Geez, i sure hope he sleeps well tonight!

@mavsfan4life, that toy looks like a lot of fun! I hadn't seen that model yet.

Mayhem loves his. I should take of his when I get home. It doesn't look quite as nice as the one in this pic :)

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Good looking baby's !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are so darn handsome.

Nitschke got one of these from Grandpa when he was just 6 months old.... It was one of his favorites, I still have it, just minus the rope. Took a good beating, but Cheli and Banks still play with it. I recently bought the one with the handle.... Neither will touch it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.