Shedding holy buckets!

hparker37

Feb 13, 2012
Kingwood, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooey
Hooey is shedding excessively right now too.. Think it has a lot to do with the weather being so bipolar. Either way.. It stinks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=6528]LolaLover[/MENTION]...Chubby sheds all the time...♡ Fur everywhere=-O

Chubby♡

Anamaida

Oct 3, 2013
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Itzy
Itzy is shedding a lot too! Someone told me it's because she is in her heat cycle but before that she was shedding anyway. What supplements should we give them to help with this?

Anamaida

Oct 3, 2013
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Itzy
There have been some on here saying that their dogs are shedding alot right now! Twice a year is usually more shedding than usual! I give mine a supplement that really tones down the shedding. Brushing with a shedding blade, or a "zoom groom" helps alot also.

What kind of supplement do you use? I want to find something good for Itzy. Thank you!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Elmo is Shedding ALOT. I brush him everyday with the furminator, it really helps. Susan Moore

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Yep it's a bulldog thing! Dooley seemed to shed consistently, constantly. Sometimes i brush daily or not at all. It doesn't seem to matter with him. So I bought a Neato robot vacuum to do the dirty work daily. Now I come home everyday to clean floors and has cut back on the amount of dusting I've had to do also. That little guy is a miracle.

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Oh gosh yes!! I have a boxer and she doesn't shed half as much as roxy does. This dog sheds when you touch her! I have to have blankets in my couch cause it looks like I had 10 dogs sitting on it after she gets off. However my other bully, diesel , doesn't shed at all!!!! But his fur is shorter too. So odd. I was wondering about the supplement too. Would like to help that non stop shedding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Same here guys! If they are getting new fur, how long does it last? I was giving salmon oil and nuvet plus and I have currently cut them out to see if maybe it was an allergic reaction. I'm also I the transition of changing foods to grain free. Hope it reduces!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.