Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
20140214_174742.jpg
I just bought Brutus and Frankie two jolly balls. I'm not joking when I tell you they have had them for 10 minutes and Brutus has chewed the handle off and Frankie has his almost off. Guess what is going right back to the store! You would think for $25 each they would last a little longer!!

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Yep you would think sooo but then again we are talking about bullys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yikes! I ordered the boys Jolly Balls too, but the kind w/the rope. I was reading the reviews on Amazon and people complained of their dogs chewing the handle part off so i'm hoping the kind w/the rope will last a little longer!

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yikes! I ordered the boys Jolly Balls too, but the kind w/the rope. I was reading the reviews on Amazon and people complained of their dogs chewing the handle part off so i'm hoping the kind w/the rope will last a little longer!

I purposely didn't get the rope one because surprise surprise Brutus eats the rope and then I get to assist with the pooping out of the rope. Sorry so graphic, but this us my life! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

I purposely didn't get the rope one because surprise surprise Brutus eats the rope and then I get to assist with the pooping out of the rope. Sorry so graphic, but this us my life! Lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
WOW that didn't take long. :( I don't think I would get the rope handles either. No rope toys for our babies.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well that's a bummer. :( I thought they were stronger than that. [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] what are the balls your boys always play with? Is that also a jolly ball?

:hmm: Maybe try the jolly egg?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] is looking at the ball like "WHO the he!! did that?!"

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
This was Tucker's Valentine gift
ygaryjuj.jpg

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Lol ... Tucker

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:facepalm2:Well at least I can see that most bullys are chomping maniacs and not just mine. The funny thing is I wasnt going to get them anything but I felt bad so I go and I had two of them In my hand (I won't say I had two jolly balls In my hand cuz that might generate too many comments) right [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] ? But I said no they can share. Well sharing wasnt a great idea so back out I went to get the other jolly ball. Only to be eaten so quick

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Oh goodness I was looking at getting Hercules that for valentines day but good thing I opted out! It's seems bullies and toy balls do not last long ... Ever lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.