Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
pymedubu.jpg

So this is the second no the third remote this boy has gotten ahold of !!
Don't know what I am gonna do with him !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Oh the joys of a bully chewing on everything..... The little buggars are just attracted to some things more than others. Harlea has tried to eat ours a few times as well but we have been lucky so far and taken it from her before any real damage could be done.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Haha! Welcome to the wonderful world of Bullys!! They are little stinkers!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Who was it that had the hysterical story of movie night and the neighbor coming to the door only to come back to destruction of pop corn and remote?? [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] was it you??

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sorry Donna, but that picture of the remote made me laugh :lmaogirl:couldn't help it! You gotta' know Bullies to think it's funny(or not). All you have to do is follow a trail of destruction to find them!! (Of course it's NOT my remote...) but I'll bet as many bullies as there are-3/4 of that number of remotes have bitten the dust!!! (it's that idiot boyfriend's fault-he stressed Seb. out!) He has taken the EVIL Cat's place!!! 003.JPG

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Yeap. I have a few remotes that ended up in the same condition as the one in the picture. Those and wireless phones are a real find in our house. I threw away one of my end tables two days ago because my two girls decided it was a good idea to play tug of war with the legs of the table. It toppled over and cracked the glass top so I could live with the chewed up claw feet but the glass top broken was it, out it went. We now have two reclining chairs, a love seat and the big screen TV and stand in the livingroom. The bullies do help to get rid of those "unnecessary" items in the house........Amber and Ruby's favorite saying, "humans beware." :ROFL:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
You are so right! We don't really need so much "stuff". George Carlin once did a great theme on "stuff". The Bullies must have heard it, and they agree. We just have too much stuff! Of course a remote is some of the "more important" stuff.....................:yes: Bullies help you find out what's REALLY important!

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
have you tried apple bitter spray? it wont work for every dog, but most find it awful tasting you spray it on the things you dont want eaten! including furniture, remotes, rugs..... walls doors shoes you get it! pick some up and give it a try!! good luck!!!

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
My son works for Jimmy Johns and I can't tell you how many hats Tucker has chewed up!!!

maggieclouse

Jul 21, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie
Do you have service with Dish? I may have a extra remote around our house.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Ha!ha! Just threaten to change service to the opposite company-they will send you a new remote!

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Rofl ... You all crack me up ! This is the second remote annotated and there is a third one that still works but looks pretty rough lol. I will have to call AT&T and see if I can pick up a few more ... But I have to tell you all , if any of my other dogs in my life had been so destructive I could not have put up with it ! But my bully does no wrong , haha and Manydogs is right it's that mean ole son in laws fault for stressing my baby ....... Rofl !!!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
That man is now the "official EVIL CAT!!"

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts