Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi, and welcome to you and your bully Lola. She looks like a bully to me too, and she's absolutely gorgeous. I have two EB, they are siblings, and everyone always asks me if my male Bulldozer is a boxer or part boxer, his body is more lean than his sisters, and he doesn't have as many wrinkles as her. Blossom has a more barrel shaped body and looks stockier than her brother, yet they both actually weigh exactly the same. Like others have said, bullies come in all different sizes, shapes, and colours.

heres some pictures of my guys Bulldozer and Blossom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 71
OP
Sstone

Sstone

Feb 13, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Thanks so much everyone! Also thanks for sharing your pictures!!! They are all great! Like I said before we love her no matter what!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is a cutie for sure. From her pics, she looks like an Olde English, with the longer snoot. Which is fine because they are great dogs and less health problems of the English. They are just a little larger. She will be a great, and very pretty.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW.... what a beauty, i agree with the others looks like she could be Ole English.... too adorable

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
She is a beautiful bully , my boy has a longer snout ts easier to care for wrinkles too I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.