Just wanted to share ...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Daddy is all settled in his cage as it's bedtime. I just thought that I would check EBN before I went upstairs and I am sitting here listening to an orchestra of the loudest and sometimes the squeakiest of bully farts that could possibly exist.

We are used to Maggie ... who is silent and deadly.

Daddy goes for the full-on high volume nuclear gas explosion experience ... maybe it's a boy thing??!!?? :eek:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
No....I think sometimes the food makes the difference. Some foods just don't work with some bullies...no matter what star they rate. Vegas has got to be one of the least gassiest dogs EVER. Hardly ever does he fart. Now Orion? She is her daddy's (and i mean Chesty's) girl. Peee yeeeew!

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig's are mostly silent too or those cute baby sounding ones. But they can be real stinkbombs though.:down:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hardly ever hear Gracie's but the stench makes me wonder what crawled up her butt and died... :)

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Haha Ireland is the same way. some times you hear them and know to run. other times they creep up on you and you want to die... Chief hardly has gas....

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I guess I am lucky with Bear so far, he just turned 10 months and so far not a farter. He has let them go a few times that i've heard and he doesn't smell. yet. Must be his diet.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva has been much better since being on Fromm but before OMG we needed a gas mask and would have to air out our bedroom every morning! :lol:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas can be very loud, and those don't stink, it is the ones we don't hear that sends us running! It is especially funny because like I have mentioned in the past my husband has a very week stomach and he has actually gagged when all 3 of us were laying on the couch, we didn't hear a thing but WOW, made our eyes burn!!!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
The craziest thing... Everytime we get into my car, it stinks to high heaven. My hubby thought an animal died under the hood... but nothing. Then I leave him in the car for a nanosecond and I see him licking the seat. Norm has been uhhh... letting his anal glands loose IN MY CAR SEATS!!! That's the smell we've been smelling!!! Holy Cripes!! It was bad!!!

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
The craziest thing... Everytime we get into my car, it stinks to high heaven. My hubby thought an animal died under the hood... but nothing. Then I leave him in the car for a nanosecond and I see him licking the seat. Norm has been uhhh... letting his anal glands loose IN MY CAR SEATS!!! That's the smell we've been smelling!!! Holy Cripes!! It was bad!!!

:eek:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

I second that!! :eek: :eek:!!!! It is bad enough when I take Vegas to the vet and he gets his internal expression and the vet ALWAYS puts the paper towel up to my face so that I can see how much he got, WHY does he do that???? The whole room will stink afterwards, I would hate to have that smell in my car!!! EEeewwww!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Vegas can be very loud, and those don't stink, it is the ones we don't hear that sends us running! It is especially funny because like I have mentioned in the past my husband has a very week stomach and he has actually gagged when all 3 of us were laying on the couch, we didn't hear a thing but WOW, made our eyes burn!!!

Sure Kelly, blame the dog.... :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.