brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ok so the Westminster Dog Show was on last night and a travesty happened in the non working class. I almost swallowed my tongue. The Standard Poodle with it's Gene Simmons hair wins over a gorgeous English Bulldog and an adorable Frenchie???????? I will never recover :facepalm::faint:

Last edited by a moderator:

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Definitely should have been the English Bulldog!! He was gorgeous!! I don't like poodles very much especially when they have that outrageous haircut!! Yuck!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Definitely should have been the English Bulldog!! He was gorgeous!! I don't like poodles very much especially when they have that outrageous haircut!! Yuck!!

Totally agree!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
That's why I don't waste my time watching Westminster anymore. Too much political garbage going on.

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
I watched too. What a beautiful bully that was. Those poodles that made the final cut were awful. Esp the one that won.

I wonder who owns Purina to be the title sponsor for a show like that. Must have cost alot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
Of course the bulldog should have won. They are all beautiful. Even Daisy barked her disapproval at the TV.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
It's blasphemy i tell ya...BLASPHEMY!!! Seriously, who likes poodles over bulldogs???? Anyone...Bueller???

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
I was watching with Kevin... i leaned over and asked if being a show dog was something he wanted to do.. His response was "Eh.. looks like too much walking" then he fell back asleep.

Let the poodle have its day, they don't have anything else going for them :)

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Im not being ugly just honest (hope no one on here has a poodle) but i think a poodle is so ugly. how could that beat a bully???

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Such a shame, I don't like poodles anyway. Too bad for the English and the Frenchie.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I watched too. What a beautiful bully that was. Those poodles that made the final cut were awful. Esp the one that won.

I wonder who owns Purina to be the title sponsor for a show like that. Must have cost alot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree my husband thinks I'm nuts because I was so disgusted and I had to add "Purina Is a crap food anyway I don't even think it makes the EBN food list"! I have problems. :eek:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
It's blasphemy i tell ya...BLASPHEMY!!! Seriously, who likes poodles over bulldogs???? Anyone...Bueller???

A poodle...!? Horrors...seriously...over a bulldog?! What is wrong with these judges? How could they!?!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.