It was better when he didn't like the snow or the tree!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester is driving me NUTS with the snow outside and the Christmas tree :angry: He keeps laying on my tree skirt and getting "bully goo" all over it :eek: I've washed it twice so far to find him using it as his blanket. And when I come into the living room and he's laying on it.. he gives me "the look". You know, out of the corner of his half opened eyes and then back to sleep. And then, he knocks the ornaments off because he needs to sniff them every time he goes by the tree.

And also, I can't get him to come in the house from the snow. He wants to run in it and eat it. :down:

My Lord, he's worse than my girls when they were toddlers.

Here he is right after I put my tree skirt back down.

ry%3D400

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] Repeat after me... "Bullie Goo looks good on a skirt" Now repeat that a hundred times and it wont seem so bad... LOL Chester is such a cutie :heart:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
LOL [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], that is so funny, Vegas has been pretty good with the tree so far, I did notice a glitter snowflake that I THOUGHT had fallen off the tree until I looked at Vegas and he had glitter on his nose and lips!!! I live in Florida so no snow, but I bet a million dollars he would think he hit it big to eat some snow, he loves ice.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
LOL at Chesters little face in that photo!!! I think I'd just leave the tree skirt down there and wash it at the end of christmas LOL ..... and looking at the pattern I don't think you'll notice the bullie slobber TOO much :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I think that's a Christmas photo contest entry if ever I saw one.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
That is why our tree is up off the floor, 4 bullies and one tree....so not happening.... and as far as the snow...All I can say is I kept telling Echo...make sure the snow is white :lol: He couldn't eat it fast enough....

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Oh my...what a cute picture! Lola and Brodie love the tree but now it is harder to get to with all the presents. I looked this morning and most of the presents have "dents" in them and some paper torn. Oh well, family will understand.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=1505]2bulliefamily[/MENTION] [MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION]

I got an easy fix for you (this is what I did) use the living room furniture to block the tree from toddlers and bulldogs.......

Picture will follow later!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] got to see a pic of that. That is a good idea! Yesterday and this am have been better. No new dents and the bows I put back on (or replaced) are still there!

Wnstnsddy

Sep 21, 2010
Va Beach, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I feel your pain, Winston likes to chew the branches and knock off the bulbs, and worse, he likes to chew on the Power Chord for the lights. Recently he realized he could unravel the ribbon we have going around the tree. It's an on going battle.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.