Bed time bully!

KishiD

Feb 8, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
I have an adorable 10 wk old EB pup. He goes to sleep at around 6.30pm and wakes properly at around 8am. I'm toilet training him so wake him every few hours but he goes straight back to sleep.

Just wondering what other pups do. Is this an average amount of sleep, or too much/too little?

He used to nap during the day but always wants to be with people so tends to stay awake now!! :)

e5a3ebuv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Aww he is so precious , he is growing so sleep is good in a month or two I think you will be missing this stage . However I did not get my bully till he was 4 months old but I think it's normal . Some more experienced bully owners will be along shortly and can let you know for sure . Welcome to EBN you will find lots of helpful info here from lots of knowledgeable bully owners they help me every day :)

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Lol consider yourself lucky. My bully is almost 2 years old and I let her out for the last time around 11pm and am lucky if she sleeps till 630am... Up until 3 mos ago it was 4 am lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Not to shabby. We were lucky as well and were able to stop the late night potty breaks about a month later around 12 to 13 weeks. Not she goes to bed in her crate between 8:30 and 9:00 and is down for the count until 5:30am when I get up.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

jsgirl

Dec 5, 2013
zanesville ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tink
My 6 month old used to sleep all the time. Now she takes one nap during the day and then she's ready for bed by 9 and sleeps til 8 or so. She is on my schedule for work so it's great. The sleeping stage will slowly end lol. Take advantage of him sleeping all day and night.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
12-14 hours ---- sounds about right

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
That's normal, Ace would sleep quite a bit, and still does at 13wks :). Aces last call is 10pm and first call at 6am. Your lucky if he's already going through the night. I got ace at 10wks, and my schedule was 10pm, 1am, 4am and 6am! That changed in the past 3 wks I've had him.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.