Tear stains

Justinkfromct

Feb 9, 2014
Good day to all of you. I have an amazing male Bullie , he is energetic and playful as any Jack Russel. What are the best ways to get rid of year stains??? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
:welcome: to the site. Along with cleaning tear stains you also need to try and identify what is causing them with. Whether it be food related or environmental allergy related.

MommyOfCali

Jan 11, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cali
Angel Eyes!! Its a powder you put in their food once a day and it gets rid of the stains and yucky smell within a week or two. Its an amazing product. Order it on amazon or ebay.. they have different flavors too! Hope this helps!

OP
Justinkfromct

Justinkfromct

Feb 9, 2014
Thank you all for yr replies!!! From sunny south africa

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I am a first time EBD owner, anyone here use Angel eyes? Is it a solution to help tear stains? I bought some Angel Eyes powder that came in a bottle, I haven't given Porkie it to her straight but put in her food. Is there an Angel eyes drops or it is powder only?

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Angel Eyes!! Its a powder you put in their food once a day and it gets rid of the stains and yucky smell within a week or two. Its an amazing product. Order it on amazon or ebay.. they have different flavors too! Hope this helps!

It's my day 2 , just wondering how long will it take to see results, thank you will wait a couple of weeks :)

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I tried Angel Eyes for over a month and there was no change... I wouldn't waste the time/money. We switched June to grain-free food and filtered water at the same time so not sure which one helped, or if it was the combination of both but her tear stains faded away!

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
Leo had crazy ugly tear stains when I first got him. I used Angel Eyes and they were gone in 3 weeks and have never been back. It has worked for every dog I have ever had. I use the original formula. Can't speak for all the other varieties.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online