Breaking News: On the front page of our local newspaper today......

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] in arizona we do not need concealed carry permits. we just passed a law that makes it legal to carry. i have knives too, but i am not good with knives like i am guns. the main reason for my knife is in case i need to break open a car window and cut a seatbelt. i live in phoenix, so i'm not likely to crash into water, but you never know! like you said, i would be more likely to give a criminal my knife than scare him off. but guns are easy! my stepdad is a firearms instructor so i learned from him, and my husband is a cop so we go shooting for practice/fun as well. i feel so safe with the gun, cause i know i can't fight or run very fast. lol!

Oh!!! That is nice. California doesnt and probably would never pass a law like that. :rolleyes: I am not surrounded by guns as much as you are but was raised with them and using them my whole life as well so I agree they do make me feel safer knowing that I cant do much otherwise to fight back against somebody if I had to. A knife in your car? That may be a good idea, never thought of that in case of emergency. Interesting. :)

OP
Lacey28

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Wow! I havent seen a gun in real life except on a police officer. I wasnt brought up around guns but if the right person who is trained has one I think they could definately be used for protection. I feel very under protected, we have a baseball bat under our bed but that is about it! :lol:

Update: The puppy was brought back to the owners :D
Roxy safe, and home again

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh what great news!!!!!!! [MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION] Thanks for the update! So nice to know they will be able to enjoy their holidays!

My in-laws arent fans of the guns so much personally either but agree with your thinking, if you know what you are doing with them more power to you. I say to each their own. It was just a way I was raised so without I wouldnt feel safe. I couldnt swing a baseball bat to protect myself I am sure. haha

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:up: I am so glad to hear the puppy was returned, I would not ask any question myself either, I would just be glad to have my pup back, BUT what I would do it turn my house into Fort Knox, with security, and LOCK my doors every time I left, no not even that, I have my doors locked all the time even when I am home!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.