Crate bedding

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
I saw someone post about a bedding they had ordered but I can not find the forum!!! Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thank you!!!!!!!! :)

You're welcome! The crate pads really are fabulous! Here is my little one enjoying her crate pad! 1514615_10201264066820111_1680576933_n.jpg

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
I'm only hesitant because Hercules destroys everything but nothing in his house. But I'm not sure if he'll destroy the pad ... Right now he has a soft blanket with these two shirts he's had since he was a puppy. It's really weird how he moved and sets it up lol but I'm just wondering how he'll do with a pad. But I want him to be super comfortable cause he LOVES sleeping on our bed but he pee's when we try to take him off in the morning :/

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Love love the photo by the way!

B

Baxter Tiberius

he LOVES sleeping on our bed but he pee's when we try to take him off in the morning :/
Isn't it weird how they do that? It seems like english bulldogs have peeing issues. Ever since I read about "submissive peeing" or emotional peeing, I feel like that's why they do these things (like what you just described). Like he didn't want to be picked up, or was bummed he was being moved so .... boom ... out comes the pee. A girl in my mail room had two english bulldogs and they were just happy to see me. Both pee'd everywhere all over the floor. No reason. Baxter ... pees when anything is slightly out of whack. Glad we're not the only ones.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Maybe it's like humans who stress eat? Puppies that stress pee?

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
I have read about the pee'ing but you know you're right he probably is just like really mom, moving me? And just pee's. I wish he didn't though because I would much rather him sleep with us then in his house :/

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] wish he didn't though. He's always been a nervous dog, even when we got him.
[MENTION=9462]Baxter Tiberius[/MENTION] yes, I'm glad we're not the only ones.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.