Finally found out where Winslow came from

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
We have friends who finally where able to adopt a baby... They've wanted kids for years and finally resigned themselves it wouldn't/couldn't happen.. Until this little baby boy fell into their lives (with the help of local adoption agencies).

The (biological) mother of the baby is in jail.. she has 6 other kids floating around social services or have been put up for adoption. Nobody knows who the (biological) father is.

The point...

It doesn't matter how the baby came into the world... He has loving parents and will have a great life.

Hate the circumstance, love the child (or.. dog in this case :D )

Last edited:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I completely agree with what everyone has said. No guilt, you have a very beautiful English Bulldog that loves you and you love him, thats what matters. The past is the past.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
regardless of where or how.... he is now safe, healthy and happy with his new momma!!

keystnlabs

Dec 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Agatha Gump
I'm glad he has you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Oh my goodness, thank you everyone!! :heart:
I do feel a lot better.

He has spent most of the morning needy and snuggly. He's currently knocked out on the sunny spot of the floor, up against hubby's leg. No doubt he's a happy boy. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.