Clothes

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Lately it's been cold here in VA and I want to make sure Hercules is comfortable when we go out and when I try to put something on him, nope. Not happening. Is this all bulldogs? Or maybe there's a certain type of clothing that would be good for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster does the same thing when we put clothes on him, he freezes up. They do get used to it after awhile and it's good to put a sweater or something on them when it's freezing outside.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea loves to wear clothes. Right now she is wearing her sweater and has all kinds of outfits but mostly tshirts.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
We are going to go out and let him try some stuff on. He is just so crazy when we put stuff on him he tries to rip it off and destroy it lol but I don't need a bullie Popsicle hahha

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. My female Blossom doesn't mind wearing clothes, but Dozer hates clothes, tries. To jump up and grab them when he sees me with his coat or sweater, and he fights me while I'm trying to put it on. Once it's on him it's usually okay, but then when I take it off again, he tries to grab it again.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Lol Hercules rolls on his back when I try to attempt a shirt and once it's on, he fights like a mad man

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
That's a good idea!!!! I'll try that with him. But yeah, it's just too cold not to put something on him here

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.