Breeder Suggestions in FL

heathermesa

Feb 5, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
bettie and elvis
We have 2 English bulldogs. One passed away & we feel that soon we will be ready to get a puppy. Unfortunately our 3 year old bulldog passed away from cancer. Would love to hear suggestions to great breeders in Florida. We loved our breeder but she is no longer breeding :( Thanks for the help.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I'm sorry to hear about your sweet bulldogs that passed away. :( Per the forum rules we can't post breeders on the threads but if a member has a recommendation they can certainly private message you!

Good luck on your search for a new fur-kid! :heart:

OP
H

heathermesa

Feb 5, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
bettie and elvis
Oh thank u. & thank u for letting me know. I'm going to make sure that I have it enabled for private messages. Sorry about that. This was my first post. Its still tough for us. We only had a month with him after the diagnosis. He was an incredible bulldog!

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Aww so sorry for your loss .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh thank u. & thank u for letting me know. I'm going to make sure that I have it enabled for private messages. Sorry about that. This was my first post. Its still tough for us. We only had a month with him after the diagnosis. He was an incredible bulldog!

Very sorry to hear if your loss. :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
So sorry for your loss:*( I can't even imagine how hard it must be:( Also, welcome to EBN, I hope someone could help you out:)

B

Baxter Tiberius

I think I'd die if I lost Baxter at age 3.

I keep hearing these stories...

I guess I need to mentally prepare myself for the worst, and be thankful and blessed if it doesn't happen.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I'm sorry for your loss :( I lost my first puppy (Labrador) when she was only 2. Puppies are alot of work :p, have you considered a rescue? or maybe even fostering ? I see alot of rescues coming out of the Miami area all of the time :( tooo many 'Bully Trains' heading north :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So very sorry for your loss...... good luck in your search and please, keep us posted

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry for your loss. I don't know of any breeders in Florida, as the one I once knew, passed away a few years back, but I know a few in Georgia, which isn't that far away, unless you are way down by Ft. Lauderdale.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Maybe consider checking into one of the rescues down in Florida. There are many of them who need loving homes; sorry for your loss and good luck.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so very sorry for your loss… I've lost 3 bully's this past year. I wish you luck on your search for a new baby, please keep us posted!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.