brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I settled on Wellness Core grain free Whitefish and potato. I could not find the Royal Canin and Petco seemed to think it is a prescription food. I hope this makes him feel better. So Brutus is home and resting with a ton of meds. I have to feed him small meals for a couple of days.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I have give Bella Royal Canin, and to be honest she was choking on it… the kibble is a weird shape. I don't know if it was just her, but I stopped giving it to her. Have you tried the Fromm's? I use Earthborn Holistic for Roxie, and she's doing fantastic on it. In fact I had planned to start Winston on it because he still had soft :poo: on Fromm… Earthborn has several different proteins including bison, lamb, and salmon.

I have Chum on Earthborn Holistic for the past 3 weeks with no issues so far! He's doing great!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have Chum on Earthborn Holistic for the past 3 weeks with no issues so far! He's doing great!

That's awesome Jim!!! I switch proteins on Roxie all the time, and she LOVES them all!!! So far so good… LOL

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] just read this post, so sorry for all you went through, poor Butus :-( , you and your family. Never nice seeing them sick. Glad to hear he is on the road to recovery and you have had excellent advice as always. :-)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hoping Brutus is still on the good road to recovery! :pray:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Hoping Brutus gets well soon!!!

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
It's going. He threw up a little bit of his breakfast around noon but I think he was running around too much. I fed him dinner and put him in his crate for an hour and he did not vomit. He is being a good boy about taking all the meds he is on so hopefully he will feel better soon.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.