Where is the.............................

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
weirdest, funniest, strangest place you have found your dog/s sleeping?

This am I get up take Ireland out front, and I hear my boxer Roxy snoring.. I thought ok that is funny she must be snoring really loud for me to hear here from the front yard and her in the back in her dog house... Well I walk to the side fence and OMG she is asleep in her food bowl!!! Ok my girl is right at about 60 lbs and her food bowl is really a rubber horse feed bowl so its about the size of a nice cooking pot? And there she is in it sound asleep. Never mind the dog house that is like a palace with a nice warm and cozy blanket and her size.... WOW some dogs lol.. Im thinking maybe she got too warm in the dog house..

So lets hear your stories lol..

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
First off we really need a pic of that one! Cutty will sleep anywhere but we dont have any crazy places really. The sleeping sitting up is always funny tho. :)

OP
Pendragon

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
I could not get in the house fast enough to get my camera.. But my 10 year old son seen her lol.. I told him nobody will ever believe me so you have to see this lol..

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
First off... It's hard to imagine a dog outside in this weather... but then I realize your in CA.:p i'm jealous!!!
Secondly... That is very comical!! I tell ya, us doggy owners need to keep our camera in our pocket.

OP
Pendragon

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes I do need to start carring my camera with me all the time lol... Yep its not to cold here yet, but my Boxer dont like to sleep indoors she is wierd, I think its more of a protector thing then anything, if she cant see what is outside she gets really upset... I do force her to come in alot of the time and she keeps me up all night trying to get out lol..

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh that is hilarious! I can't think of any strange places that Samson fell alseep in but my beagle Loki sleeps like this all the time and I think its kind of weird. I know she has to maintain balance to stay like that and not fall so how does she do that while sleeping???

pic1007.jpg

pic1009.jpg

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Half on and half off....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She opened her eyes just as I turned on my camera. That dumb "chirp chirp" the canon's make as the power turned on woke her up. But, she is always getting on the coffee table. It's one of those that extend up to use as an eating table.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I got a table dog too. He gets up from the bench, he can get to higher places and is a leaper too.

ontable.png

By jharper1228 at 2010-12-11

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
No silly places for my two either ... but I do love all your fantastic pics!! :heart:

Most Reactions