Thread: Signs of Food Allergies

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Spike
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Signs of Food Allergies

Ok so here is an update as well as some new information I found today. The Earthborn is making his face whiter and the stains are slowly disappearing... Great news. The farts have also decreased greatly. Now, after seeing him squinting like something was in his eye, I took a look and on the inside of his right eye in the crease, there are hairs there and are probably causing the excessive tearing in that eye. I am going to pluck them tonight when he tires out to see if that helps

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Signs of Food Allergies

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeS View Post
    Ok so here is an update as well as some new information I found today. The Earthborn is making his face whiter and the stains are slowly disappearing... Great news. The farts have also decreased greatly. Now, after seeing him squinting like something was in his eye, I took a look and on the inside of his right eye in the crease, there are hairs there and are probably causing the excessive tearing in that eye. I am going to pluck them tonight when he tires out to see if that helps

Great update, if he is squinting you may want to have his eyes stained. If a hair was irritating him it could create an ulcer. The vets have numbing drops that relax the eye muscles so it would be far easier to have them pluck the lash.

So glad the food is helping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads