Oh surgeries are never fun

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
We took LuLu to get fixed today, and everything went great....then we got her home and she started dripping blood. Need less to say, we were right back up at the vet. She had to have her stitches redone, and is now staying over night with our vet. Thank GOD for our amazing vet! They always take such care of our babies. They fixed her all up and would rather keep their personal eyes on her, and would hate for us to have to go to the ER. It's late (or it feels like it at this point), I'll update on the rest of the brood later, but needed to vent ❤️🐾❤️🐾🍷🍷

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sorry that LuLu had problems. Good that you took her back. Hope her healing goes smoothly for the rest of the time.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor baby, but she is in a good place, she will be in good hands at the vets overnight. I'm so glad she came through the surgery, and is now on her way to healing. Wishing Lulu a speedy recovery, and hope she feels better soon. She will be herself before you know it. Sending love, hugs, and prayers to you and Lulu. Please keep us posted on her recovery. Feel better sweet girl.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
How frightening for y'all and great decision to take her back to Vet.
Will pray over Lulu that all goes great & healing is asap~GOD bless!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my goodness, I bet you were freaking out! So glad they are going to keep her for the night to watch her. Keep is posted on how she's doing please.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:whew: glad to here all went well and you caught the stich issue early enough to get her back in. hugs to you and LuLu

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you everyone!😘 I just feel so bad she didn't get to spend the night at home, she was sooo tired she could barely keep her eyes open. The vet is also putting a belly band on her to give her more support. We took off work yesterday to take care of her, so I had to go back today 😂 Jay is picking her up at noon, so I'm ready for the report😍 Brutus goes to get fixed in two weeks as well as a dental cleaning. I'm so happy to get it done, but I'm going to be a nervous flipping wreck 😁

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
So glad that Lulu is doing okay… please keep us posted!!!

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
I just got an update on LuLu! She is doing great, we get to go get her now & bring her home! YAY I felt so bad, I didn't bring food with me last night when we went back as I never expected her to have to stay over night, so she hasn't had breakfast yet. Poor thing is probably starving! Yesterday she didn't get any breakfast because of her surgery, and then last night she was only allowed 1/3 of her normal portion. Hoping for an easy day for our baby, and an easy recovery moving forward!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's good to hear, she'll be so happy to see you! Give her a big hug from us!

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Will do! I tell both of them I wouldn't know what to do with out them, or EBN lol you can't have one without the other 😃😍😃

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.