Rip CzarBentley !!! :(:(

OP
CzarBentley

CzarBentley

Jan 6, 2014
Thank you guys! I appreciate all the support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost our Lou this past November. I pray healing over you and your family. So sad😪

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It would drive me insane never knowing what the reasoning was behind the death of my young puppy. I would do the autopsy and make it a learning experience for myself. There are so many things that could have gone wrong....he could of swallowed something, had an allergic reaction, collapsed esophagus, over heated, poisoning..... Congenital vs environmental. I would be grieving tremendously as I'm sure you and your family are. Did he bloat? Did he choke? Did his lungs collapse? Did he have a bad heart? Did the breeder sell me a sick puppy? Was the puppy imported from another country? These are things I wouldn't be able to let go of without having answers.

When you brought him home and took him to your vet for the health check.....did he get a clean bill of health? I have a sick baby....10 months old he was diagnosed with epilepsy. My breeder told me that I could give him to her and she would give me a new puppy. She was all defensive....when I simply wanted to inform her that Vegas was very sick. I couldn't believe that she thought giving me a new puppy would "fix" it.

I'm sure you will do what is right for your family. Get use to spending $$$ for these babies! The LEAST expensive part of owning a bulldog is the initial purchase price. Trust me...this breed needs special care and special handling. I've easily spent over 15,000.00 on Vegas alone. Orion....maybe about $5,000.00. Her bill is mostly clothes, leashes, collars, harnesses and a never ending supply of stinky bears. Good luck. I'm truly sorry about your precious baby.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Memories in the Heart

by Unknown Author

Feel no guilt in laughter, he knows how much you care
Feel no sorrow in a smile that he’s not here to share
You cannot grieve forever, he would not want you to
he’d hope that you can carry on, the way you always do
So talk about the good times and the ways you showed you cared
The days you spent together, all the happiness you shared
Let memories surround you.
A word someone may say
Will suddenly recaIupture a time, an hour, a day
That brings him back as clearly as though he was still here