Rip CzarBentley !!! :(:(

OP
CzarBentley

CzarBentley

Jan 6, 2014
I will give it some thought. Talk to my wife and come to a decision. Money comes and goes but the bond my children had created with Bentley cannot be replaced :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
No, Bentley cannot be replaced. The kids will always remember him and talk about him-but they can and will bond with another, when you are ready. I can't imagine not .

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
That's true. I hope your kids are old enough to understand that sometimes tragic things happen to ones we love and a new puppy can help heal some of the hurt and loss your kids are feeling(you as well). When my kids were little, 10, 6, and 3 we had a yellow lab that everyone just adored. For some reason that at the time I did not understand I made my husband take me to the local shelter and we adopted our beautiful Molly a black lab that we still have. My husband thought I was crazy but I felt so strongly that we should have this pup. Well 2 mos later our beloved Cinnamon died. The reason we were led to Molly was now clear. She helped the entire family through a terribly tragic time. We had no warning that Cinnamon was sick. She just woke up ill and died within hours. My prayers are with your entire family as you go though this and whatever decision you make about the future will be clear to you when the time is right.

keystnlabs

Dec 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Agatha Gump
This is so tragic and we will keep you in our thoughts.

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
I am absolutely devastated for you and your family. Our fur babies, so quickly, become a part of our family, and it is awful to lose a member of your family. I pray for healing for you and your family's hearts!

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
I am so deeply sorry for your loss and what you and your family are going through. My thoughts and prayers go out to you!!

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Im so sorry for your loss :( I remember the first pics u posted of Bentley with his little brown spot on his head...looked like a little mohawk..hugs to you and your family.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
My heart goes out to you & your family. The sadness (& anger) must be horrible to endure.

bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
I am so sorry for your loss haven't been a ble to read the full thread till now knowing what would happen my heart is breaking and I am crying for everyone. RIP Bentley

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg I am so heartbroken and devastated to hear this... Sending prayers to your family. RIP Bentley

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
This makes me so sad...SO sorry you lost your baby after such a short time...Texas Carol has given you some good advice...I hope you are able to recoup some of your $$ and I hope that you will eventually open your heart to another Bully baby.

OP
CzarBentley

CzarBentley

Jan 6, 2014
It's so easy to judge from the outside. You never really know what it's like until you go through it. I was always one of those people that made fun of dog owners and how they protected their puppy's. Now being here at this point in time is crazy. Our emotions are like a roller coaster. Thanks for all the support guys!!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It's so easy to judge from the outside. You never really know what it's like until you go through it. I was always one of those people that made fun of dog owners and how they protected their puppy's. Now being here at this point in time is crazy. Our emotions are like a roller coaster. Thanks for all the support guys!!!!

I have lost three bulldogs this past year alone… you can check my homepage for their memorial albums. Winston's death was a little over 6 weeks ago, and I didn't even file the insurance claim until a month after it happened. I just couldn't do it… Grief is a strange monster, and everybody reacts to it differently. Take all the time you need to heal over this tragedy… and only YOU can decide what the best course of action is in this circumstance. It's normal to want to answers, and point fingers… but sometimes there is NO reason at all. Others mean well, but like you said… this is a path that you must walk alone :( I'm here for you if you need to talk, just PM me. Sincere condolences to you & your family… :hug:

Members online

No members online now.