Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I can't just name one favourite moment on EBN, there are so many things I love about this site. From the moment I joined, I was hooked, the advice, information, support and love we get on this site is the greatest and second to none.
I love checking in several times a day to check on things, share things in my day, get updates on bullies who are going through surgeries, are lost, or sick, to share things in my guys day, and to learn new information from other members, and share the funny stories, and pictures that are posted. I really look forward to the auctions and love bidding on great items, plus knowing that the money is going to a great cause and is helping a bully in need. EBN IS SO MUCH LOVE AND SO MUCH FUN.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I like the whole of EBN, support, friendship, bullie pics but my favourite is to meet other EBN'ers in person and I have been fortunate enough to meet Henny - Cali baker, Phil & Maggie - pdolphin27 and Jeannie & Mike - JeannieCo, Tate, Finn and Buster

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY EBN

I also feel like I have so many Friends now thanks to EBN

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I don't seem to be able to come up with just a single precious moment.....I've come up with several. Finding out that [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION] had breast cancer and being able to share it here and have you all help my mom and I thru the 2 years of struggling for the "remission" diagnosis...only to be knocked on our as$es again last August with the life threatening brain bleed and months of recuperating. You all have really encouraged me with my photography and my greeting card business. If you ever read my spotlight.....at the very bottom I mention one day having them for sale.....and here we are, almost a year selling the cards!
And sharing my story of Vegas. I'm not a saint, I'm not a miracle worker, I'm not anyone special. What I have is a little boy who is so incredibly special to me, I would give my life for him. Sharing what I've experienced in hopes of helping ease the pain, confusion and answer any sort of question anyone may have makes the daily pain I go thru bearable. He is the reason I'm here. I was so very angry that I was accused of torturing him by not euthanizing him and saving him from years and years of suffering due to a disease that 12% of all k9's suffer from. Epilepsy.

There are too many special things about EBN that I just love. I've almost been here from the beginning and I've been allowed to incorporate some of my ideas into what EBN is today. I have nothing but love and admiration for the site and all it's members. This is truly a "home away from home" for me.

Happy birthday EBN!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
How about when Kelly cooked a Geeko on the grill and then made Joe's steak (or was it chicken) and didn't tell him!!! :ROFL:

Man that was funny stuff right there if I do say so myself. :laugh: Wish I knew to hold the phone the other way though, lol.

Gosh there's so many moments! In the 3 years I've been here I have made and met in person so many wonderful friends. I've laughed and cried and laughed again. The community has meant the world to me and I can't think of what life would be without it for another 4 years. :up:
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], to this day Joe still doesn't know about the geeko, lmao!!! To those that don't know..... I was grilling, I turned the gas on and opened the grill lid, a huge geeko fell from the lid down in the burners. I let it burn for about 20 minutes then I went ahead and grilled, I made sure that Joe's meat was on the side the geeko was burnt up :ROFL:

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
My favorite moment was the story of how Rambo became a housemate of Rocky and Casper. It was a great ending to such a sad situation with a few set backs. Showed how this place works for the betterment of Bulldogs.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I love EBN for everything it does - provides a place for crazy bullie parents to go and realize they aren't the only ones by far who obsess over bulldogs, provides awesome support and advice, does great things like auctions and fundraisers for bulldogs in need, spreads awareness for adopting bulldogs, and just has an overall awesome community of members.
I don't post as often as I would like but I try to pop in at least once a day to read about what everyone and their bullies are up to. I love all the heartwarming stories, the funny ones, and also how members band together in times of sadness.
I would have to say though that my favorite things are all the adorable bulldog pictures, EBN's monthly photo contest (although voting is so hard!), and the amazing calendars for the last two years.

Happy Anniversary EBN!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
My favorite EBN moment is when [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] traveled all the way from Colorado to Nebraska to adopt! :heart:

I had cross posted a petfinder ad on here for a sweet looking elderly female bully. I was bummed for this bully because while she looked like a total sweetheart....she was old and in a shelter. Lots of people would rather have a younger dog because we know the years with seniors are sadly limited. Anyhew, my heart was just about ready to burst when I learned that JeanieCO was interested in that sweet bulldog and had contacted the shelter!!! :) She ended up making the cross state trip to adopt that bulldog. Yep, go check out her photos of sweet Miss Sally!

She saved a life and made me so so happy!!!

Members online

No members online now.