cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Since we're celebrating EBN's 4th birthday today, how about sharing something about EBN that really hit home with you…was there a favorite thread or post that put such an impression on you or changed the way you cared for your bulldog? C'mon folks, share your favorite EBN-moment!

:balloons::confetti:

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
I know this sounds boring but this whole entire site is my favorite!!!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Right now it's @brutus77 comments in the scavenger hunt thread. She is cracking me up. I wish I could help her but i'm just as stuck.

IN all seriousness though. It's the fact that everyone here supports one another and can talk about their bullies without thinking anyone is crazy. It's all about the bullies!

Last edited:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
One of my favorite EBN moments was being able to turn to everyone for support and love after my bulldog Linus passed just a month before I was to give birth. I was in the middle of a pregnancy and a move so I hadn't been as active as I would've liked on the site but everyone rallied around me anyway and gave me so much support! It's one of the best things about EBN - in times of crisis, one is NEVER alone!

Happy Anniversary EBN!!!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
OMG the best part of EBN is meeting fellow bully pawrents who are as crazy in love with their bullys as I am - knowing I'm not alone is awesome!
Then getting to know your bullys and falling in love with them! I mean it when I say I don't just love my Nigel and Karly but I love your bully too and yes this includes the non-bullies who are part of a crew *expecially Jack* hehe!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I agree, the love, advice, support and friendship given freely on EBN is like nothing I have ever experienced before. I agree with [MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION] I love every bully on here like they were my own. I hope it continues forever.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I love this site, it is like family to me. One of my favorite post was He said/She said, that cracked me up daily. And how this site changed the way I care for Vegas is my very first post on how bad Vegas stunk!! It was all about what food I was feeding, I got great advice and within 6 weeks I had a nice smelling bully with no red-ness or open sores on his face.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I don't know what I would of done w/out you guys these last couple of months… :gloom: The support to me and my family on here has been overwhelming, and we are extremely grateful.

On a less serious note… the Ms.ButtersMom thread had to be one of the FUNNIEST things I have ever seen on here. I was doubled over for hours… :rofl: eh [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]

Happy Anniversary EBN… and a BIG HUGE THANK YOU :goodjob: to Lisa for starting this wonderful place that we all call our "second home"!!! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I actually joined EBN and just read posts and threads for the longest time. I occasionally posted when I had a question but wasn't an active member at all for the first 6 months. Then I signed on for a title change thread and after that everything took off! It ended up being 26 pages long and hysterically funny and that's when I really got to know people here and become an active member. There are people here now I consider good friends yet I gave never met them! Happy anniversary EBN!
PS [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] mrbuttersmoms threads were also classics! Where oh where did she go?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
There has been so many moments, I cannot even count! One I remember most is when we started the bulldogs for adoption section, it was something I really wanted to do but had no time so I was waiting, then a volunteer named Carol offered to help me, then we got more volunteers, and then that part of the site has remained to be such an important part of EBN.

I also remember our first fundraiser, the Zero-K fundraiser. We didn't raise very much but it was awesome helping out!

"First" Funniest moments.... [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]'s post about Joe's hairbrush and the underwear hammock.... that was so funny!!!

Now I get to laugh everyday, OMG I love the title changes and how everyone has fun with those! :rofl:

Most of all, I love how the members of EBN are so willing to reach out to people and help them. Just such awesome people! :ebnrulz:

Last edited:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have only been around for a year + but honestly my favorite thing was when I received the 2014 calender. To know that everything we do for all the bullies everywhere and to hold it in my hand blew me away. EBN is my second home. Happy Birthday to my home!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
"First" Funniest moments.... [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]'s post about Joe's hairbrush and the underwear hammock.... that was so funny!!!
How about when Kelly cooked a Geeko on the grill and then made Joe's steak (or was it chicken) and didn't tell him!!! :ROFL:

Still to this day.... one of my all time favorite moments; Poo vs. ice cream :rofl: :laugh: :lmao:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...o-v-Peppermint-Ice-Cream&highlight=peppermint
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Man that was funny stuff right there if I do say so myself. :laugh: Wish I knew to hold the phone the other way though, lol.

Gosh there's so many moments! In the 3 years I've been here I have made and met in person so many wonderful friends. I've laughed and cried and laughed again. The community has meant the world to me and I can't think of what life would be without it for another 4 years. :up:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I adore this place. So many wonderful moments of great humor, enormous love and monumental support. But I think one of the most amazing things about EBN is that I found out that I am not crazy (okay, maybe a little) and my bulldog is not an aberration. I thought we were both crazy. I did a lot of research about the breed before I got him -- years worth -- but i've found out so much more since being on here. I don't know what I would do without EBN. Plus, I've made so many friends! At least, I think I have!! Love you guys! And THANK YOU EBN!:angelheart::Muah:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.