Dog being jerk?

billneed

Jan 26, 2014
Why is my dog Always dissen me lol... He always picks everyone else over me and it kinda makes me mad he does that...like I do everything for this dog and he's so anti to me sometimes???? Why???

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne
I think sometimes the more I want my Major to snuggle etc the more he goes to seek someone else's attention. Don't know if that helps but if I ignore him then he won't leave me alone lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Lol .... My boy had spent two nights at the vets and when I picked him up he went to a stranger first ..... I was like wth but ok lmbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Chum was like that a long time when I got him..he eventually came around but he'd still rather get his but scratched than let me pet him while he's facing me lol.

RenettD

Jan 26, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Peyton manning Davidson
OMG that is the exact question I wanted to ask but didn't know how to. I wanted one more than anything and shower him with the best of everything and attention and he goes to my husband or boys over me. He just gives me grumpy dirty looks. Really hurts my feelings!!!! so don't feel alone LOL

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
:DLOL, I posted something like this a while ago, I spend alot of time with Bazza I walk him, love him, treat him kind, kiss him etc, but he simply loves his Dad the most, I could be home all day and Bazza will be sulking, and as soon as Dad's home, he is a different dog, big bum wiggles (I only get alittle bum wag), ready to play. But I know he loves me, and I adore him, it is just the way it is, maybe as he gets older he will change alittle, I think he is already starting to. But I know how you feel I felt the same, but decided to get over

Members online

No members online now.