Why do they INSIST at playing right at my feet????

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So when Yuna and Jesse are play-fighting, they could have the whole world as their oyster, yet they only wanna do this right under my feet. Lately, my leg has been pinched by some play-bites! Why oh why can they not move 2 feet away and do this???? And they do not seem to care to play at all unless they are at my feet. Kinda weird....

:D

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
ooo im so with you on this one when bo and lex start "fighting" they are at my feet as well!!! really??? reallyy!!!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
So when Yuna and Jesse are play-fighting, they could have the whole world as their oyster, yet they only wanna do this right under my feet. Lately, my leg has been pinched by some play-bites! Why oh why can they not move 2 feet away and do this???? And they do not seem to care to play at all unless they are at my feet. Kinda weird....

:D

I know just what your saying, they play at my feet....they sleep at my feet....When I put my shoes on....yes, you got it, they are at my feet. In fact today Chesty was sleeping at my feet and I went to get up and got his foot caught under the rocker.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Daddy plays with one of our miniature schauzers, Brandi, a LOT of the time. They are the same energy level! AND yes it has to be at your feet, but that's because they're using that persons legs as a block .... you get one dog on one side and the other on the opposite side!!!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Oh I know! if you get it figured out as to why they do that, please fill us in. Lola and Brodie do that too and i swear I have about tripped numerous times especially when I don't want to step all over brodie. They will really get into doing that when we are either going outside or coming back in. I am already not the most coordinated person and certainly don't need dogs playing under my feet!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.