Aces new crate bed

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Just ordered this from petflow. It had great reviews and seems to sell out quick: Dog Gone Smart Dirty Dog Large Doormats. I know it says doormat, but you can actually use it for a crate bed according to the video/manufacturer :) Any one has this? Hopefully he will like it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Nope. I don't have any experience with that produce. I have experience with door mats and bathroom mats; lol Amber drags the mat around while Ruby sits on it. I have got to figure out the video links so you guys can see some of my girls in action. That one is priceless! Anytime Amber is dragging something around Ruby takes that as an opportunity to jump on board for a free ride.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ha! ha! Ruby's version of a "magic Carpet ride!"

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I haven't used one, but I'm sure he will like it.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nope. I don't have any experience with that produce. I have experience with door mats and bathroom mats; lol Amber drags the mat around while Ruby sits on it. I have got to figure out the video links so you guys can see some of my girls in action. That one is priceless! Anytime Amber is dragging something around Ruby takes that as an opportunity to jump on board for a free ride.

HAHAHA!! I can so picture that! :ROFL: Like some kind of a magical ride!

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne

That has to be adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
looks really nice, but I never heard of it till now

OP
AceTheBathound
Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Update: this is very soft, and nice!. Ace sniffed it and used it as a chew toy. Lol. I guess he likes it, :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.