Aggressive

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Ok so can anyone tell me whyy boy barks and growls at the only man in house .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abby&Jacks Mom

May 1, 2013
connecticut
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
abigail & jackson
How old is your bully? Has this been happening since you got him? Need more info! Maybe he thinks its game? I am sure you will get some good info:)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hat, glasses, deep voice?

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Deep voice and he is black and we are white and he has done since day one and Remy says he does not act like this when we are not home .

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I doubt it's a color issue. It could be just that he's a man with a deep voice. Something about him scares Remi. Has he tried playing, feeding or walking him? Some type of daily exercise to help them bond.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
If he does not do this when you are not home-and the man is-then Sebastion may be getting protective of YOU(and he probably is braver when you are around!) . I would suggest that you all walk him together=the man holding the leash. Maybe all sit on the floor together, and play with Seb. IF it IS a protective thing-maybe he will see that it is okay. You could even put one of the man's shirts on and wear it around the house. Each person does have their own smell, and you could mix things up that way-maybe it would help. Sebastion may see the man as "competition" also!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You've been given great advice. I know that if I put any kind of hat on Buster will absolutely go nuts! It's kind of funny but I can see how it can be bad. I hope it works out for you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Deep voice and he is black and we are white and he has done since day one and Remy says he does not act like this when we are not home .

I doubt it's a color issue. It could be just that he's a man with a deep voice. Something about him scares Remi. Has he tried playing, feeding or walking him? Some type of daily exercise to help them bond.

Yep --- he needs to bond with him in some way --- like Blue's Mom says -- walk,play feed him. Also, when he approaches make sure he is slow in movement and let's Sea-bass come to him... do not force it.

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Thanks for the good advice

Most Reactions