Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
How many times do you bath your bully?

Because of there skin type I only bath diesel roughly every 3 months ( this could alter if he goes on a muddy walk )
He still isn't sure of the bath when full but when I let the water out he loves to roll about and sort of goes round the bath on his back loving every min of it.

No one has ever told me what the score Is , so how many times do you do it ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
I only bathe Punk or Mickey when they get muddy and that is very rare - I read it was only good to bathe when needed and so far they have been doing real good, no itching or any skin problems. I know that other owners have to bathe their bullys more regularly. So, I guess it would depend on their skin - if they have allergies or problems. Sorry about not being much help here.

Zoebug

Aug 25, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moola , Gracie , Gabby and Lula Belle
I bath my 4 once a week.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Not very much maybe twice a year unless they get dirty for some reason.

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Depends on how often she pees on herself lol. But normally once every 4-6 weeks she gets groomed.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Only as needed, might be twice a year or more if necessary.

951Bully

Nov 26, 2013
Country
Riverside
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Beefy
Twice a month for my guy. He loves to play in the dirt.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
About once every other week. When he sheds more than usual and when he's a smelly little man

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I bathe Chumley twice a month. I'm just curious for those who bathe once or twice a year don't they smell? Even though chumley doesn't really get dirty or roll around in the mud his paws begin to smell every few weeks depending upon how much he's outside. He sleeps on the couch during the day and if I dont bathe him every other week the furniture definitely smells..it's hard to describe it.i guess you'd just say it smells like dog.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I haven't bathed June in probably 3-4 months and she doesn't smell at all. Either that or I'm just used to her smell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
I bathe Chumley twice a month. I'm just curious for those who bathe once or twice a year don't they smell? Even though chumley doesn't really get dirty or roll around in the mud his paws begin to smell every few weeks depending upon how much he's outside. He sleeps on the couch during the day and if I dont bathe him every other week the furniture definitely smells..it's hard to describe it.i guess you'd just say it smells like dog.
I know what your talking about no way I could go even a moth without rinsing him lol

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
Norm would take a bath every day. He LOVES it. I was getting him once a week or every 10 days or so. I slacked off some the last 2 months and I noticed a huge difference. He gets a doggy smell. And the couch blankets and pillows get a doggy smell.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.