Who has received their Secret Santa Paws present???

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION], OK I can not keep a secret, THANK YOU and CHESTY for Vegas's gift, I didn't know if I could say who it was from, but I am still going to wait til later this week to open it so I can get pics. I really appreciate what you did being ill and having to be in the hospital, yet you still found time to send out the gift. Thank You..Kelly and Vegas :bully:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Ohh..you're welcome Kelly!! My pleasure! It was fun trying to buy for someone else's baby!

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Bumping this thread ..... still waiting to see if my secret santa paws pressie has got there!!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We received ours today! Thankyou! (I'm gonna wait to share the name)

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
So far, Bertie hasn't received anything, but we did get the most beautiful ornament! I will post of pic of it in a little bit.

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Forget my last post...my neighbor just brought a package over a few hours ago that was delivered to the wrong house...it's our secret santa package. Bertie and Dexter are excited, but they have to wait!

London Canine

Oct 19, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkie and Chubbie Chops
Piggie hasn't received anything but the mail has been slow. Did I miss out on this ornament thing?

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
We are still waiting for ours. Im sure its coming, I dont even think the mail man came today our streets are sooo flooded.. It sucks living by a river that is over its max capacity lol...

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Still no Santa Paws but they got an early one from me today thanks to [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] some fresh cut femur bones with marrow from Publix...THEY LOVED THEM!!!!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
I want to apologise to my secret santa paws.. I totally forgot that I used my po box... With this weather I have not been to it for a week..... Im going this am to retrieve my goodies.. I will post that I forsure got them... Again I am soo sorry... I feel like a total A$$ lol...

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Yep They were at my post office waiting lol... Thank you Mello and Baby Echo and Mom2bullies..... they are under the tree waiting til Sat....

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Yep They were at my post office waiting lol... Thank you Mello and Baby Echo and Mom2bullies..... they are under the tree waiting til Sat....

I got them when we were in Leavenworth, they are guaranteed to be durable....not to be chewed up. or will be replaced....one time.

London Canine

Oct 19, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkie and Chubbie Chops
Cheekie Chops received hers! She loves her chicken!!!! LOVES IT! Thank you so much Secret Santa Paws!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.