Who has received their Secret Santa Paws present???

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I sent mine out this morning.. they said 2-3 days priority mail. I got a bit wrapped up in my doctor visits this week :crazy: But, they're on their way!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Jackpot at the mailbox today! I got my Secret Santa Paws and my ornament. Whew-whoo! I snuck a peak at the gifts, they'll open them on Christmas. They're gonna love them!! My cute ornament is hanging on my tree!

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Getting worried cos my Secret Santa has replied on here and said they haven't got theirs yet and it's been almost a week!!! :*(

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I heard Ohio mailmen are slow. Don't worry. It will get there by Christmas. Or, maybe the Ohio mailman's dog wanted to keep it. You didn't send out any good smelling stuff did you? I heard they had to close down the mail system over a leaking box of bisquit mix. Maybe it got tangled up in that mess?

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Now I knew when they closed the schools for the second day, and yet the roads seemed clear that it seemed rather strange. There was obviously a noxious bisquit mix spillage somewhere in north east ohio blocking all the roads and they were trying to keep it all quiet. The government can be so sneaky!! :bust:

London Canine

Oct 19, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkie and Chubbie Chops
Piggie sent his secret santa gift over one week ago. I hope they got it! I will have to check on the tracking.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear got his earlier this week and i gave it to him already.

Sent out mine on the 15th. I know the ornament got to its destination. The secret santa paws should have gotten to where it was supposed to be on Friday, so I hope they got it :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
As of fri evening we still haven't gotten ours we are out of town this weekend went to cowboy game so well see if it came sat!! And my person hasn't said if they got it or not, which they should have!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
yay lex finally got his seceret santa paws this weekend, it under the tree waiting for him to tear into it on sat morning!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I came home from work and Vegas had his box sitting on my front porch, He is dying to get into it, I swear he knows it is for him, Thank You Secret Santa Paws :heart:, I know who you are, but Vegas does not yet, when we open it, I will take pictures so that you can see how much I know he is going to love it!!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester received his today from Crystal and Spike and Sparkles!!! Thank you SO much! He did open it however :eek: as my daughter got to it first and thought it was OK to give it to him. He loves the toy set Crystal..I have to gather everything and take a photo of him with it all! That's hard to do since he is obsessed with the "furry tail" thing :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.