Have you found yourself doing this ??

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
I'm proud to say I've done it from the first day I got my boy and still doing it 7 yrs later........ every meal..... every day!!!!!!!! LOL

Last edited:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Oh guilty. Sometimes he's anxiously standing by his feeder where his bowl goes and he's ready to pounce, and sometimes he needs a little coaxing! I did a few times when he was sick. It's not all of the time, just every once in a while, he wants Mommy to feed him...oh please, we know who is in control...we know it's "wrong"...but you've looked into those sad, wrinkled, bully faces!!!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
yep, Lola likes to be hand fed. at least it's on the right side of humans being the pack leader :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion has never turned down a meal. Vegas....when he's not feeling well, he will not eat. Since it's imperative to get food into him (seizure meds) I've found that yogurt will do the trick. He loves loves loves his yogurt.

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Hercules has done that twice and i think its because he felt neglected by myself and his dad but it was when our schedules were so crazy but after much much TLC he went back to normal. Maybe he just is feeling a certain type of way.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Well Betsy will walk away from her bowl if I leave the room. Which is not good because Bella then goes after it. So I have to stand beside her while she eats

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Nope im not feeding bella well dont have to she devours her food each meal!!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Diesel follows me everywhere, I just went into the kitchen for a coffee and noticed he hadn't eaten his food.
I lay down and started to feed him one bit at a time, I stopped feeding him and he just gave me one look and I started feeding him again until he was completely done.
Who's done this ? Surly it's not only me ??

Hope he don't want a repeat performance tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My daughter Kenzie does this with Sheldon...

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Nope, if Punk doesn't eat - it will be picked up and then put down for the next feeding. She is just being a little b**ch because she wants Mickey's bowl and not hers. . . . . Mickey on the other hand doesn't leave food in the bowl long enough to hand feed :p

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki goes in spurts like this too. Some days he eats his food fine other days we have to sit with him or piece by piece it. We have figured out he is bored or knows that I won't leave till he eats his food all of it. Have to make sure for his meds :) sometimes I think he just wants the extra attention if it is a random thing I wouldn't worry to much if it becomes more common then you may want to call the vet ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.