To the recipient of our Secret Santa gift....

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Just so you know, we put it in the mail today. We paid the $1.00 extra for speedy delivery. Although we got it in the mail by the deadline, we had a difficult time doing it. Vegas was more than happy to put his contribution into the box, but when it was time for Orion to put the toy she chose into the box...she took off with it. This was a special toy we drove 3 hours to buy. Over the Mountain pass. It was purchased in beautiful Leavenworth Wa. Yep, she stole some poor bully's Christmas present. So, I went back to the local pet store to try and find the same "cool" present..but couldn't find it anywhere. I actually went to Petsmart, Walmart, Fred Meyer and Mud Bay. So, I just want to apologize to ______ and _______. Vegas and Orion hope you enjoy your gifts which you should be receiving by next Wednesday. But who are you? That's a SECRET.

Last edited:

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Haha That is too cute.. I am sure whom ever is getting it will be very pleased.. My daughter came home from school and said oh look at your new toys Ireland AND GAVE HER ONE... I was right there and grabbed it and said oh no its not hers lol... Ireland looked at me like what the (&(* are you doing lol..

Most Reactions

Members online