Pee problem

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Our bed sits up pretty high where I have to pick Hercules up to get him on and off the bed, well when I go to pick him up to get off the bed, he pee's, Even right before I go to pick him up he pee's. And it's the only time he will :/

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Sounds like a little " stress incontinence". Next time you take him off the bed, instead of just going and picking him up, sit with him a minute, pat him, talk gently to him and then slowly pick him up to take him off. He might be a little excited about getting picked up and that is why he pees. It may take a few times of this for it to work. Good luck!

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
thank you! i will try that because i want him to sleep next to us but with him pee'ing every time its really weighing thin.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sounds like a little " stress incontinence". Next time you take him off the bed, instead of just going and picking him up, sit with him a minute, pat him, talk gently to him and then slowly pick him up to take him off. He might be a little excited about getting picked up and that is why he pees. It may take a few times of this for it to work. Good luck!
Great answer above! same type of thing as when they pee when they get excited to see you!

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
well i tried that and he still pee'd. and this morning when i went to take him out of his house he pee'd again. now i'm getting really confused as to what's going on with him.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.